Roslan Bin Zulkifli
Brief of present background
ADTEC SHAH ALAM
- Working at ADTEC Shah Alam – Advance Technology Centre as Vocational Training Officer (Specialist/Trainer). Program HVACR Diploma
- ‘Hands on’ and short courses training for Diploma students and Industries personnel. Subject specializes in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC&R) and Industrial Refrigeration.
- Involved in the documentations of Diploma Technology and Diploma Engineering programs (Air Conditioning and Industrial Refrigeration Technology) for ADTEC Shah Alam for submission to National Accreditation Board/Malaysian Qualifications Agency (Lembaga Akreditasi Negara/Agensi Kelayakan Malaysia, LAN/MQA). Work involving setting up standard documents and questions for external validations.
- Internal Valuation Officer (PPD) Level 4 for National Technical Vocational Board (Majlis Latihan Vokesyenal Kebangsaan MLVK).
- Works include preparing the contents and develops syllabus, course of study, knowledge assessment, practical assessment, information sheets and practical sheet.
- Involved in National Expert (Pakar Negara) KKR/JPK for ASEAN Skills competition , Pertandingan Kemahiran Malaysia (worldSkills Malaysia), Myskills (Pengajar)
- Associate members of American Society Heating Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer (ASHRAE) #3191064
- Members of Malaysian Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Association (MACRA)
Brief of technical background
Total years of experience; 25 years in Refrigeration and Air conditioning fields:
- +5 years hands-on in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and electrical industries. Work involving installation, design and maintenance various types of systems.
- 20 years in education industry, teaching and train ACRMV system design and equipments selections, and practical installations.
1. Conduct training and industrial short courses for industry personnel under ADTEC
Subject; Cooling load, Ducting, piping and control design , Maintenance and Electrical troubleshooting, Testing Adjusting and Balancing and Project supervision management.
1. 2011. Chiller Trainer project (as presenters at Persidangan Kebangsaan Teknologi Kejuruteraan NCET)
1. Supervise project installation for Chiller at ADTEC Shah Alam 17 ton Dunham-Bush
2. VRV installation, testing and commissioning at ADTEC Shah Alam
Skills and strength;
1. Good linkage and professional connections with industry player.
2. Hands-on experience with contractors/buildings.
3. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning design and maintenance.
4. Computer – Windows, AutoCAD
|Current position||Vocational Training Officer (LECTURER) Program Diploma Technology|
|Education and Certification||1998 Pembrokshire College Haverfortwest Wales UK
2003 TWI Granta Park Cambridge United Kingdom Welding Diploma
2008 Advance Diploma Skills Malaysia (Level 5)
2015 Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia
|Experience||1990 – present ADTEC Shah Alam
1987 – 1988 KEJURUTERAAN BINTRA SDN BHD KOTA BHARU
1989-1990 OYL IND SHAH ALAM SELANGOR
|Languages||Bahasa Malaysia, English|